Graveler is a Rock, Ground-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Geodude after being fed 25 candies and it can evolve into Golem when fed 100 candies. It has an Alolan form that is Rock, Electric-type.
| Graveler - Rock Pokémon
| Graveler grows by feeding on rocks. Apparently, it prefers to eat rocks that are covered in moss. This Pokémon eats its way through a ton of rocks on a daily basis.
Graveler is the part of a three-member family.
Alolan Graveler Pokédex entry
- Graveler was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Graveler is 1,626, however it can reach 1,762, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Graveler's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Shiny form of Graveler was released with the start of Ultra Bonus Event 2018 on September 13th, 2018.
- On August 20th, 2016, Graveler's fast attack Mud Shot was replaced with Mud-Slap, which has higher DPS.
- Alolan Graveler was released with the beginning of Pokémon GO Fest 2018 on July 14th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Alolan Graveler was released with the start of the 3rd Anniversary event on June 28th, 2019.
- Graveler page, on the official Pokédex website
- Graveler article, on the Pokémon Wiki