Graveler is a Rock, Ground-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Geodude after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Golem when fed with 100 candies. It has an Alolan form that is Rock, Electric-type.
| Graveler - Rock Pokémon
| Graveler grows by feeding on rocks. Apparently, it prefers to eat rocks that are covered in moss. This Pokémon eats its way through a ton of rocks on a daily basis.
Graveler is the part of a three-member family.
Alolan Graveler Pokédex entry
- Graveler was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Graveler is 1,626, however it can reach 1,762, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Graveler's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- Shiny form of Graveler was released with the start of Ultra Bonus Event on September 14th, 2018.
- On August 20th, 2016, Graveler's fast attack Mud Shot was replaced with Mud-Slap, which has higher DPS.
- Alolan Graveler was released with the beginning of Pokémon GO Fest 2018 on July 14th, 2018.
- Graveler page, on the official Pokédex website
- Graveler article, on the Pokémon Wiki