Golett is a Ground, Ghost-type Pokémon from the Unova region. It can evolve into Golurk after being fed 50 candies.
| Golett - Automaton Pokémon
| Although ancient people apparently built it by working with clay, the source of its energy is unclear.
Golett is the part of a two-member family.
- Golett was released with the initial release of the Unova-region Pokémon on September 16th, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Golett is 1,019, however it can reach 1,104, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 17th and November 1st, 2019, Golett's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2019.
- Since September 16th, 2019, Golett can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 679 of maximal CP.
- Golett was available in field research: "Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row." during Halloween 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 509.
- Golett page, on the official Pokédex website
- Golett article, on the Pokémon Wiki