Golem is a Rock, Ground-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Graveler after being fed with 100 candies and it is final evolution form of Geodude. It has an Alolan form that is Rock, Electric-type.
| Golem - Megaton Pokémon
| Golem live up on mountains. If there is a large earthquake, these Pokémon will come rolling down off the mountains en masse to the foothills below.
Golem is the part of a three-member family.
Alolan Golem Pokédex entry
- Golem was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Golem is 2,528, however it can reach 2,738, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Golem's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Golem's CP was 28,564. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,685 and 2,106 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Golem was also 4th tier level Raid Boss, during Pokémon GO Park event in Yokohama, Japan. 
- Shiny form of Golem was released with the start of Ultra Bonus Event on September 14th, 2018.
- On August 20th, 2016, Golem's fast attack Mud Shot was replaced with Mud-Slap, which has higher DPS.
- Alolan Golem was released with the beginning of Pokémon GO Fest 2018 on July 14th, 2018.
- Golem page, on the official Pokédex website
- Golem article, on the Pokémon Wiki