Golduck is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Psyduck after being fed with 50 candies.
| Golduck - Duck Pokémon
| The webbed flippers on its forelegs and hind legs and the streamlined body of Golduck give it frightening speed. This Pokémon is definitely much faster than even the most athletic swimmer.
Golduck is the part of a two-member family.
- Golduck was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Golduck is 2,100, however it can reach 2,275, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Golduck's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Golduck's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Golduck was available in field research: "Make 3 Curveball throws in a row." during June and December, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,050.
- Shiny form of Golduck was released with the beginning of the Safari Zone in Porto Alegre on January 25th, 2019.
- Golduck page, on the official Pokédex website
- Golduck article, on the Pokémon Wiki