Goldeen is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Seaking when fed with 50 candies.
| Goldeen - Goldfish Pokémon
| Goldeen is a very beautiful Pokémon with fins that billow elegantly in water. However, don't let your guard down around this Pokémon—it could ram you powerfully with its horn.
Goldeen is the part of a two-member family.
- Goldeen was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Goldeen is 987, however it can reach 1,070, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Goldeen's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Goldeen's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Goldeen used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to July 7th, 2017, Goldeen used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Goldeen page, on the official Pokédex website
- Goldeen article, on the Pokémon Wiki