Gloom is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from the Kanto region. It evolves from Oddish after being fed 25 candies and evolves either into Vileplume when fed 100 candies or into Bellossom when fed 100 candies and given a Sun Stone.
Gloom is part of a four-member family.
- Gloom was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Gloom was released on Safari Zone in New Taipei City on October 2nd, 2019.
- Shadow form of Gloom was released on September 5th, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
|Tier 3 CP 12,386
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Evolve a Pokémon: 2020 Mar
Special Research/Timed Research:
A Seven-Colored Shadow - Completing 1st part
- Gloom is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 2 before.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Gloom article, on the Pokémon Wiki