Gloom is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Oddish after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve either into Vileplume when fed with 100 candies or into Bellossom when fed with 100 candies and Sun Stone is used.
| Gloom - Weed Pokémon
| Gloom releases a foul fragrance from the pistil of its flower. When faced with danger, the stench worsens. If this Pokémon is feeling calm and secure, it does not release its usual stinky aroma.
Gloom is the part of a four-member family.
- Gloom was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Gloom is 1,441, however it can reach 1,561, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Gloom's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Gloom's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Gloom's CP was 8,758. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 960 and 1,200 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Gloom page, on the official Pokédex website
- Gloom article, on the Pokémon Wiki