|Gligar - Fly Scorpion Pokémon|
|Gligar glides through the air without a sound as if it were sliding. This Pokémon hangs on to the face of its foe using its clawed hind legs and the large pincers on its forelegs, then injects the prey with its poison barb.|
Gligar is the part of a two-member family.
- Gligar was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Gligar is 1,592, however it can reach 1,724, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Gligar can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 1,061 of maximal CP.
- From February 16th, 2017 to July 23rd, 2017, Gligar used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- From July 23rd, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Gligar used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Gligar was hatching more often from 5-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Between November 14th and November 27th, 2018, Gligar was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Hatchathon event.
- Gligar was available in field research: "Catch 5 Flying-type Pokémon." during May, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 796.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Gligar article, on the Pokémon Wiki