Glalie is an Ice-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves from Snorunt when fed 100 candies. It is one of two final evolution forms of Snorunt, the other being Froslass.
| Glalie - Face Pokémon
| Glalie has a body made of rock, which it hardens with an armor of ice. This Pokémon has the ability to freeze moisture in the atmosphere into any shape it desires.
Glalie is the part of a three-member family.
- Glalie was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Glalie is 1,805, however it can reach 1,955, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Glalie is available in field research: "Trade a Pokémon." since January, 2020 with a maximum capture CP of 902.
- Shiny form of Glalie was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- Originally, Snorunt needed only 50 candies to evolve into Glalie, however it was changed to 100 after release of Froslass.
- Glalie page, on the official Pokédex website
- Glalie article, on the Pokémon Wiki