|Flaaffy - Wool Pokémon|
|Flaaffy's wool quality changes so that it can generate a high amount of static electricity with a small amount of wool. The bare and slick parts of its hide are shielded against electricity.|
Flaaffy is the part of a three-member family.
- Flaaffy was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Flaaffy is 1,201, however it can reach 1,301, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Flaaffy was available in field research: "Make 5 Great throws in a row." during May, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 600.
- Shiny form of Flaaffy was released during the fourth Community Day on April 15th, 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Flaaffy article, on the Pokémon Wiki