Flaaffy is an Electric-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Mareep after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Ampharos when fed with 100 candies.
| Flaaffy - Wool Pokémon
| Flaaffy's wool quality changes so that it can generate a high amount of static electricity with a small amount of wool. The bare and slick parts of its hide are shielded against electricity.
Flaaffy is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Flaaffy Pokédex entry
- Flaaffy was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Flaaffy is 1,304, however it can reach 1,413, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Flaaffy's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Flaaffy's CP was 9,758. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 869 and 1,086 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Flaaffy was available in field research: "Make 5 Great throws in a row." during May, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 652.
- Shiny form of Flaaffy was released during the fourth Community Day on April 15th, 2018.
- Flaaffy page, on the official Pokédex website
- Flaaffy article, on the Pokémon Wiki