Finneon is a Water-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Lumineon after being fed 50 candies.
| Finneon - Wing Fish Pokémon
| It lures in prey with its shining tail fins. It stays near the surface during the day and moves to the depths when night falls.
Finneon is the part of a two-member family.
- Finneon was released with the start of Holiday 2018 on December 18th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Finneon is 833, however it can reach 902, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Finneon's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, around water, Finneon's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2019.
- Between September 9th and September 16th, 2019, Finneon's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Global Challenge, Global Hatches.
- From April 9th, 2019 to December 16th, 2019, Finneon used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Finneon was hatching more often from 5-km eggs, during the Water Festival 2019 from August 23rd and August 30th, 2019.
- Finneon page, on the official Pokédex website
- Finneon article, on the Pokémon Wiki