Feraligatr is a Water-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Croconaw after being fed 100 candies and it is final evolution form of Totodile.
| Feraligatr - Big Jaw Pokémon
| Feraligatr intimidates its foes by opening its huge mouth. In battle, it will kick the ground hard with its thick and powerful hind legs to charge at the foe at an incredible speed.
Feraligatr is the part of a three-member family.
- Feraligatr was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Feraligatr is 2,449, however it can reach 2,653, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Feraligatr's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Feraligatr's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Feraligatr's CP was 29,736. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,632 and 2,040 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Feraligatr was released during the thirteenth Community Day on January 12th, 2019.