Feebas is a Water-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves into Milotic when fed 100 candies after walking 20 km as a Buddy Pokémon.
| Feebas - Fish Pokémon
| Feebas's fins are ragged and tattered from the start of its life. Because of its shoddy appearance, this Pokémon is largely ignored. It is capable of living in both the sea and in rivers.
Feebas is the part of a two-member family.
Limited Research promotional picture
- Feebas was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Feebas is 235, however it can reach 255, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Feebas's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Earth Day 2018.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Feebas's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Feebas's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, around water, Feebas's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2019.
- Between September 9th and September 16th, 2019, Feebas's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Global Challenge, Global Hatches.
- Since December 21st, 2017, Feebas can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 157 of maximal CP.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Feebas was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Feebas was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival.
- Between January 15th and January 29th, 2019, Feebas was temporarily possible 7-km egg hatchling during the Hoenn Celebration 2019.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Feebas's CP was 1,077. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 157 and 196 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Feebas was available in field research: "Trade a Pokémon." during October and December, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 117.
- Feebas was also available in field research: "Make 15 Nice Throws, Make 10 Great Throws, Hatch 1 Egg, or Earn 1 Buddy Candy" during Feebas Limited event on January 19th, 2019.
- Feebas was also available in field research: "Make 2 Great Curveball throws in a row, Win 3 Gym Battles, Win a Raid, Hatch an Egg, or Evolve 3 Pokémon" during Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Feebas is also available in field research: "Earn 5 hearts with your Buddy." since February, 2020.
- Shiny form of Feebas was released on January 19th, 2019 during January's Limited Research.
- Feebas needs 20 km walked as Buddy to evolve. The progress bar for already walked distance can be seen on its summary page below the Evolve button.
- Eevee also has similar requirement of walking as Buddy in order to evolve into Umbreon and Espeon but does not have such progress bar due to its branched, various evolution forms.
- Feebas page, on the official Pokédex website
- Feebas article, on the Pokémon Wiki