Fashion Week in 2020 is the first Fashion Week event in Pokémon GO which celebrated the collaboration between The Pokémon Company and Longchamp Paris, as well as the beginning of Paris Fashion Week.
Selected Pokémon had increased spawn rates in the wild and from Incense or Lure Modules:
These Shiny Pokémon were released with the start of the event:
There were also three chances per day to be photobombed by Croagunk wearing a backwards cap:
7-km and 10-km Eggs obtained during the event would hatch more of these Pokémon:
Max capture CP 500 CP 625 CP
Max capture CP 279 CP 348 CP
Max capture CP 400 CP 500 CP
Max capture CP 543 CP 679 CP
Max capture CP 552 CP 690 CP
Max capture CP 1,281 CP 1,601 CP
Max capture CP 916 CP 1,146 CP
Field Research event tasks
There were several Field Research tasks exclusively for the duration of the event.
These avatar items were released with the beginning of the event.This backpack design was available on Longchamp site, as well.
- At the start of event, Smoochum did not have a catch rate so that it would be impossible to catch.
- The Smoochum task was originally called "Hatch 1 Eggs".
- Evolving Ralts could get a costume-less Kirlia with Draining Kiss.
- Have fun with the Longchamp x Pokémon collaboration, arriving soon in stores and in Pokémon GO!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-09-30.
- TSR, we did it (again). Smoochum catch rate just fixed!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-10-04.
- Smoochum quest description changed to "Hatch an Egg". /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-10-04.
- Ralts evolved into Kirlia knows Draining Kiss. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-10-04.