Entei is a Fire-type Legendary Pokémon from Johto region. It doesn't evolve into or from any other Pokémon. Along with Raikou and Suicune, it is a member of Legendary Beasts.
| Entei - Volcano Pokémon
| Entei embodies the passion of magma. This Pokémon is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It sends up massive bursts of fire that utterly consume all that they touch.
Entei is the part of a one-member family.
- As a former 5th tier Raid Boss, Entei's CP was 38,119. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,984 and 2,480 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Entei was first introduced as a Raid Boss from August 31st, 2017, to September 30th, 2017, throughout Europe and Africa.
- Entei became available throughout the Americas, from September 30th, 2017, to October 31st, 2017.
- Entei became available throughout the Asia-Pacific region, from October 31st, 2017 to November 30th, 2017.
- During September and December 2018 to April 2019, Entei was the reward of the Research Breakthrough once seven stamps had been obtained with a 1,488 of maximal CP.
- Entei page, on the official Pokédex website
- Entei article, on the Pokémon Wiki