Electrike is an Electric-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves into Manectric when fed with 50 candies.
| Electrike - Lightning Pokémon
| Electrike stores electricity in its long body hair. This Pokémon stimulates its leg muscles with electric charges. These jolts of power give its legs explosive acceleration performance.
Electrike is the part of a two-member family.
- Electrike was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Electrike is 827, however it can reach 896, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 15th and February 17th, 2018, Electrike's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year event.
- From December 18th, 2018 to April 9th, 2019, Electrike used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Electrike was available in field research: "Catch 3 Water-, Electric- or Bug-type Pokémon." during May, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 413.
- Electrike was also available in field research: "Catch a Meowth or Growlithe." during August, 2018.