Egg Incubators are items used to hatch Pokémon Eggs. In order to hatch an egg, a player must place an Egg in an Incubator. The distance for an egg in an incubator is tracked only when the game is open.
There are three types of Incubators:
- an Unlimited one, which is orange in appearance and has infinite uses;
- a Limited one, which is blue in appearance and has three uses;
- and a Super one, which is purple in appearance and has three uses, but hatches an Egg much faster.
To see currently owned Incubators there are two ways:
- The first one is to check it out on the item bag page
- and the second is to tap the Incubators Button on the page with owned eggs.
Egg Incubator ∞
| || Details|
Also referred as Infinite/unlimited Incubator.
Each trainer starts out with an Infinite incubator. They cannot be purchased or acquired. It can be used an infinite amount of times.
Also referred as Limited Incubator.
Destroyed after it is used on three eggs. This Incubator will hatch an Egg 33% faster than a regular Incubator.
- The Super Incubator was added to game assets in update 0.71.0. In this update designs of both limited and unlimited incubators were changed.
- The Super Incubator has a property called
distance_multiplierwith a value of