Eevee is a Normal-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into 7 different Pokémon when fed 25 candies, these Pokémon are: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon.
| Eevee - Evolution Pokémon
| Eevee has an unstable genetic makeup that suddenly mutates due to the environment in which it lives. Radiation from various stones causes this Pokémon to evolve.
Eevee is the part of a eight-member family.
- There is an Easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to "Rainer", "Sparky" or "Pyro", results evolving in a Vaporeon, a Jolteon or a Flareon respectively.
- With the release of Pokémon from Johto region, Eevee can evolve into either an Espeon or an Umbreon. The "naming trick" Easter egg, as noted above, can be used to obtain the evolutions listed below.
- Espeon can be acquired by naming Eevee "Sakura" or walking an Eevee as a Buddy 10 km or more, and evolving it during the day.
- Umbreon can be acquired by naming Eevee "Tamao" or walking an Eevee as a Buddy 10 km or more, and evolving it during the night.
- With the release of Pokémon from Sinnoh region, Eevee can evolve into either a Leafeon or a Glaceon. The "naming trick" Easter egg, as noted above, can be used to obtain the evolutions listed below.
- Leafeon can be acquired by naming Eevee "Linnea" or evolving it if the Trainer is within range of a PokéStop with Mossy Lure Module.
- Glaceon can be acquired by naming Eevee "Rea" or evolving it if the Trainer is within range of a PokéStop with Glacial Lure Module.
- Every name-method works only once per account for each Eeveelution, even if Eevee was already evolved into any of these Pokémon prior to using this method.
Shiny Eevee Pokédex entry
Sprites of Eevee with event hats
- Eevee was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Eevee is 918, however it can reach 994, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 15th and February 17th, 2018, Eevee's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year 2018.
- Between November 30th and December 3rd, 2018, Eevee's global spawn rate was significantly higher during twelfth Community Day.
- Between December 5th and December 12th, 2019, Eevee's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Evolution Event.
- Since November 3rd, 2016, Eevee can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 612 of maximal CP.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Eevee's CP was 3,310. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 612 and 765 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Eevee is available in field research: "Evolve a Pokémon." since April, 2018 (except September and October 2019) with a maximum capture CP of 459.
- Eevee was also available in field research: "Evolve an Electric-, Fire- or Water- type Pokémon." during July, 2018.
- Flower crowns Eevee was also available in field research: "Evolve 1 Meowth." during Pokémon Day 2019.
- During September to October 2019, Flower crowns Eevee was the reward of the Research Breakthrough once seven stamps had been obtained with a 459 of maximal CP.
- Because of this, Eevee was not available in wild during this period.
- Eevee was the Pokémon featured on the eighth Community Day that took place on August 11th and 12th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Eevee was released on this Community Day.
- Since Generation VI of the core game series, Eevee can evolve into Sylveon, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- Since 0.163.0 update, Eevee has a gender difference. Tail of female has heart-shaped pattern.
- This was implemented more than one year later than the launch of Pokémon Let's Go.
- Eevee page, on the official Pokédex website
- Eevee article, on the Pokémon Wiki