Eevee is a Normal-type Pokémon from the Kanto region. It can evolve into 7 different Pokémon when fed 25 candies, these Pokémon are: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon.
- Body Slam: removed on February 16th, 2017
- Last Resort: available during events: Aug, Dec 2018, Dec 2019 Community Day, Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto and Kanto Celebration Event
Eevee is part of a nine -member family.
- There is an Easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to "Rainer", "Sparky" or "Pyro", results evolving in a Vaporeon, a Jolteon or a Flareon respectively.
- With the release of Pokémon from Johto region, Eevee can evolve into either an Espeon or an Umbreon. The "naming trick" Easter egg, as noted above, can be used to obtain the evolutions listed below.
- With the release of Pokémon from Sinnoh region, Eevee can evolve into either a Leafeon or a Glaceon. The "naming trick" Easter egg, as noted above, can be used to obtain the evolutions listed below.
- As an update of Pokémon GO was released on April 9th, 2021, it was revealed that the naming trick for evolving Eevee into Sylveon is "Kira". However, as of now, evolving a Eevee with the name "Kira" results in a "Network Error".
- Every name-method works only once per account for each Eeveelution, even if Eevee was already evolved into any of these Pokémon prior to using this method.
- The silhouette next to the "Evolve" button symbolizes which Eeveelution the Eevee will evolve into.
This Eevee forms cannot evolve.
This costumed Eevee can evolve retaining their costumes.
- Eevee was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Eevee was released on the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6 (except 2019 Sep - Oct)
Increased spawns in:
|612||5-km Eggs since 2016 Nov 3
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 3,310
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Evolve a Pokémon: Since 2018 Apr (except 2019 Sep - Oct)
Catch 5 Exeggcute: Spring into Spring (flower)
Hatch an Egg: Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto
Catch 5 Pokémon: 2021 Jan
Catch 10 Pokémon: New Year's (party hat)
Hatch an Egg: Spring Event (flower)
Evolve 1 Meowth: Pokémon Day 2019 (flower)
Evolve an Electric-, Fire- or Water- type Pokémon: 2018 Jul
Special Research/Timed Research:
Kanto Celebration Event - 4th part: Catch 25 Pokémon
GO Tour Kanto: Defeat All Challengers - 1st part: Battle 2 GO Tour Challengers
Jump-Start Research - Completing 4th part (must be shiny)
A Ripple in Time - Completing 3rd & 4th part
2019 Sep - Oct (flower)
GO Battle League
|612||Obtainable starting from rank:|
1 (Season 6)
- Since Generation VI of the core game series, Eevee can evolve into Sylveon, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- Since 0.163.0 update, Eevee has a gender difference. Tail of female has heart-shaped pattern.
- This was implemented more than one year later than the launch of Pokémon Let's Go.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Eevee article, on the Pokémon Wiki