|50 (26)||(Legacy move)|
|90 (31)||(Only obtained during Community Day.)|
Eevee is part of a eight-member family.
- There is an Easter egg that refers to the names of the Eevee Brothers. Naming Eevee to "Rainer", "Sparky" or "Pyro", results evolving in a Vaporeon, a Jolteon or a Flareon respectively.
- With the release of Pokémon from Johto region, Eevee can evolve into either an Espeon or an Umbreon. The "naming trick" Easter egg, as noted above, can be used to obtain the evolutions listed below.
- With the release of Pokémon from Sinnoh region, Eevee can evolve into either a Leafeon or a Glaceon. The "naming trick" Easter egg, as noted above, can be used to obtain the evolutions listed below.
- Every name-method works only once per account for each Eeveelution, even if Eevee was already evolved into any of these Pokémon prior to using this method.
- Eevee was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Eevee was released on the eighth Community Day on August 11th, 2018.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6 (not in wild during 2019 Sep - Oct)
Increased spawns in:
|612||5-km Eggs since 2016 Nov 3
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 3,310
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Evolve a Pokémon: Since 2018 Apr (except 2019 Sep - Oct)
Hatch an Egg: Spring Event (flower crowns)
Evolve 1 Meowth: Pokémon Day 2019 (flower crowns)
Evolve an Electric-, Fire- or Water- type Pokémon: 2018 Jul
Jump-Start Research - Completing 4th part (must be shiny)
A Ripple in Time - Completing 3rd and 4th part (one each)
2019 Sep - Oct (flower crowns)
Sprites of Eevee with event hats
- Since pokemon:Generation VI of the core game series, Eevee can evolve into Sylveon, but this is not currently possible in Pokémon GO.
- Since 0.163.0 update, Eevee has a gender difference. Tail of female has heart-shaped pattern.
- This was implemented more than one year later than the launch of Pokémon Let's Go.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Eevee article, on the Pokémon Wiki