Duskull is a Ghost-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves into Dusclops when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution is Dusknoir.
| Duskull - Requiem Pokémon
| Duskull can pass through any wall no matter how thick it may be. Once this Pokémon chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn.
Duskull is the part of a three-member family.
- Duskull was released with the beginning of the Halloween event in 2017 on October 20th, 2017.
- Duskull is one of the very first Pokémon originally known from the Hoenn region that were made available to catch in the game.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Duskull is 605, however it can reach 655, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 20th and November 2nd, 2017, Duskull's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Duskull's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Duskull can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 403 of maximal CP.
- From October 20th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Duskull used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between November 14th and November 27th, 2018, Duskull was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Hatchathon event.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Duskull's CP was 2,770. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 403 and 504 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Duskull was released on the sixth day of the Halloween event in 2017 on October 26th, 2017.
- Duskull page, on the official Pokédex website
- Duskull article, on the Pokémon Wiki