Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Duskull can pass through any wall no matter how thick it may be. Once this Pokémon chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn.
- Duskull's cry
Duskull is part of a three-member family.
- Duskull was released with the release of Hoenn-region Halloween-themed Pokémon on Halloween 2017 on October 20th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Duskull was released on the seventh day of Halloween 2017 on October 26th, 2017.
- Shadow form of Duskull was released on October 17th, 2019.
|In wild since 2017 Oct 20|
|Tier 1 CP 2,770
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 3 Ghost-type Pokémon: 2020 Oct
Special Research/Timed Research:
A Spooky Message Unmasked - 1st part: Catch 30 Ghost-type Pokémon
A Spooky Message 2018 - 1st part: Catch 10 Ghost-type Pokémon
- Duskull is one of the very first Pokémon originally known from the Hoenn region that were made available to catch in the game.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Duskull article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.