Dratini is a Dragon-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Dragonair when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Dragonite.
| Dratini - Dragon Pokémon
| Dratini continually molts and sloughs off its old skin. It does so because the life energy within its body steadily builds to reach uncontrollable levels.
Dratini is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Dratini Pokédex entry
- Dratini was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Dratini is 861, however it can reach 933, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between November 30th and December 3rd, 2018, Dratini's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during twelfth Community Day.
- Between February 4th and February 13th, 2019, Dratini's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year 2019.
- Since July 6th, 2016, Dratini can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 574 of maximal CP.
- Dratini was hatching more often from 10-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Dratini was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Dratini's CP was 3,379. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 574 and 717 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Dratini is available in field research: "Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 430.
- Dratini was also available in field research: "Win a level 3 or higher Raid Battle." during July, 2018.
- Dratini was also available in field research: "Evolve 10 Water-type Pokémon." during October, 2018.
- Dratini was the Pokémon featured on the second Community Day that took place on February 24th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Dratini was released on this Community Day.
- Dratini page, on the official Pokédex website
- Dratini article, on the Pokémon Wiki