Dewgong is a Water, Ice-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Seel when fed with 50 candies.
| Dewgong - Sea Lion Pokémon
| Dewgong loves to snooze on bitterly cold ice. The sight of this Pokémon sleeping on a glacier was mistakenly thought to be a mermaid by a mariner long ago.
Dewgong is the part of a two-member family.
- Dewgong was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Dewgong is 1,702, however it can reach 1,843, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Dewgong's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Dewgong's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Dewgong's CP was 9,053. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,134 and 1,418 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Dewgong was released on May 1st, 2019.
- Dewgong page, on the official Pokédex website
- Dewgong article, on the Pokémon Wiki