Cyndaquil is a Fire-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves into Quilava when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Typhlosion.
| Cyndaquil - Fire Mouse Pokémon
| Cyndaquil protects itself by flaring up the flames on its back. The flames are vigorous if the Pokémon is angry. However, if it is tired, the flames splutter fitfully with incomplete combustion.
Cyndaquil is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Cyndaquil Pokédex entry
- Cyndaquil was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Cyndaquil is 840, however it can reach 910, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Cyndaquil's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Solstice Week.
- Between November 30th and December 3rd, 2018, Cyndaquil's global spawn rate was significantly higher during twelfth Community Day.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Cyndaquil can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 560 of maximal CP.
- From July 7th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Cyndaquil used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From December 10th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Cyndaquil used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Cyndaquil was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Cyndaquil's CP was 3,334. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 560 and 700 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Cyndaquil was the Pokémon featured on the eleventh Community Day that took place on November 10th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Cyndaquil was released on this Community Day.
- In Generation II of core series games, Cyndaquil was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Johto-region Starter Pokémon in players community.