|Cyndaquil - Fire Mouse Pokémon|
|Cyndaquil protects itself by flaring up the flames on its back. The flames are vigorous if the Pokémon is angry. However, if it is tired, the flames splutter fitfully with incomplete combustion.|
Cyndaquil is the part of a three-member family.
- Cyndaquil was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Cyndaquil is 840, however it can reach 910, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Cyndaquil's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between November 30th and December 3rd, 2018, Cyndaquil's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during twelfth Community Day.
- From July 7th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Cyndaquil used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Cyndaquil was temporarily possible 5-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Cyndaquil's CP was 3,334. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 560 and 700 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Cyndaquil was the Pokémon featured on the eleventh Community Day that took place on November 10th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Cyndaquil was released on this Community Day.
- In Generation II of core series games, Cyndaquil was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Johto-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Cyndaquil article, on the Pokémon Wiki