Cyndaquil is part of a three-member family.
- Cyndaquil was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Cyndaquil was released on the eleventh Community Day on November 10th, 2018.
- Shadow form of Cyndaquil was released on Team GO Rocket Strikes on January 24th, 2022.
|In wild since 2017 Feb 16
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 3,334
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Power up Pokémon 5 times: Since 2021 Jun
Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 5th Anniversary
Use 2 Berries to help catch Pokémon: Johto Celebration Event
Catch 3 Fire-type Pokémon: 2020 Dec
Special Research/Timed Research:
Animation Week Research - 8th part: Make 3 Nice Throws in a row
GO Battle League
|560||Obtainable starting from rank:|
7 (Season 6)
- In Generation II of core series games, Cyndaquil was a Starter Pokémon and now, in Pokémon GO, though it is not official, it is considered a Johto-region Starter Pokémon in players community.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Cyndaquil article, on the Pokémon Wiki