Cubone is a Ground-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Marowak when fed with 50 candies.
| Cubone - Lonely Pokémon
| Cubone pines for the mother it will never see again. Seeing a likeness of its mother in the full moon, it cries. The stains on the skull the Pokémon wears are made by the tears it sheds.
Cubone is the part of a two-member family.
- Cubone was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Cubone is 873, however it can reach 946, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 26th and November 1st, 2016, Cubone's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Between November 5th and November 6th, 2018, Cubone's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Ingress Prime Celebration.
- Between April 29th and May 2nd, 2019, Cubone's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Cubone's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- Since April 26th, 2019, Cubone can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 582 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to December 21st, 2017, Cubone used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Cubone's CP was 3,243. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 582 and 728 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Cubone was available in field research: "Use 5 Razz Berries to help catch Pokémon." during January to April, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 436.
- Shiny form of Cubone was released with the start of Ingress Prime Celebration on November 5th, 2018.
- Cubone page, on the official Pokédex website
- Cubone article, on the Pokémon Wiki