Croagunk is a Poison, Fighting-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Toxicroak after being fed 50 candies.
| Croagunk - Toxic Mouth Pokémon
| Inflating its poison sacs, it fills the area with an odd sound and hits flinching opponents with a poison jab.
Croagunk is the part of a two-member family.
- Croagunk was released with the start of Holiday 2018 on December 18th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Croagunk is 816, however it can reach 884, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Croagunk can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 544 of maximal CP.
- As a 1st tier Raid Boss, Croagunk's CP is 3,061. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 544 and 680 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Croagunk page, on the official Pokédex website
- Croagunk article, on the Pokémon Wiki