Corsola is a Water, Rock-type region-exclusive Pokémon from Johto region. It does not evolve into any other Pokémon. It is available only in tropical regions of the world.
| Corsola - Coral Pokémon
| Corsola's branches glitter very beautifully in seven colors when they catch sunlight. If any branch breaks off, this Pokémon grows it back in just one night.
Corsola is the part of a one-member family.
- Corsola was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Corsola is 1,181, however it can reach 1,279, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Corsola's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Corsola's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Corsola is a region-exclusive Pokémon in tropical regions of the world — as far north as the Tropic of Cancer and as far south as the Tropic of Capricorn.
- From July 3rd through to July 4th 2018, Corsola was temporarily available in Europe as a result of the technical issues faced at the Safari Zone event in Dortmund.
- ↑ [Research] Results from the Corsola poll! Corsola seems to only spawn between the latitudes of 31N and 26S. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-04-10.
- ↑ Celebrate Pokémon GO Safari Zone Dortmund with Amazing Rewards! - Pokémon GO Pokémon GO. Retrieved on 2018-07-09.
- Corsola page, on the official Pokédex website
- Corsola article, on the Pokémon Wiki