Corphish is a Water-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves into Crawdaunt when fed with 50 candies.
| Corphish - Ruffian Pokémon
| Corphish were originally foreign Pokémon that were imported as pets. They eventually turned up in the wild. This Pokémon is very hardy and has greatly increased its population.
Corphish is the part of a two-member family.
- Corphish was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Corphish is 1,055, however it can reach 1,143, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Corphish's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Corphish's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- From December 21st, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Corphish used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Corphish was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Corphish was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival.
- Corphish page, on the official Pokédex website
- Corphish article, on the Pokémon Wiki