Combusken is a Fire, Fighting-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves from Torchic after being fed with 25 candies and into Blaziken when fed with 100 candies.
| Combusken - Young Fowl Pokémon
| Combusken toughens up its legs and thighs by running through fields and mountains. This Pokémon's legs possess both speed and power, enabling it to dole out 10 kicks in one second.
Combusken is the part of a three-member family.
- Combusken was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Combusken is 1,416, however it can reach 1,534, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Combusken's CP was 8,610. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 944 and 1,180 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Combusken was available in field research: "Catch 3 Makuhita or Meditite." during Battle Showdown 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 708.
- Shiny form of Combusken was released during the seventeenth Community Day on May 19th, 2019.