Combee is a Bug, Flying-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. Female Combee can evolve into Vespiquen after being fed 50 candies while male Combee does not evolve into any other Pokémon.
| Combee - Tiny Bee Pokémon
| It collects and delivers honey to its colony. At night, they cluster to form a beehive and sleep.
Combee is the part of a two-member family.
- Combee was released on January 31st, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Combee is 424, however it can reach 459, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 2nd and April 9th, 2019, Combee's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Bug Out.
- Between September 9th and September 16th, 2019, Combee's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Global Challenge, Global Hatches.
- Between November 27th and December 2nd, 2019, Combee's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Friend Fest.
- From April 9th, 2019 to December 16th, 2019, Combee used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Combee's CP was 3,108. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 282 and 353 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Niantic set Combee female ratio to be 100% after few hours of its release. Male Combee was re-added two weeks later.
- Combee page, on the official Pokédex website
- Combee article, on the Pokémon Wiki