Cobalion is a Steel, Fighting-type Legendary Pokémon from the Unova region. It does not evolve into or from any other Pokémon. Along with Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo, it is a member of the Swords of Justice.
Cobalion is part of a one-member family.
- Cobalion was released on November 4th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Cobalion was released on March 17th, 2020.
|Tier 5 CP 39,601|
GO Battle League
|1,727||Obtainable starting from rank:|
20 (2021 Nov 5 - 16)
7 (2020 Nov 16 - 24)
4 (2020 Mar 17 - 31)
- Cobalion raid in March 2020 was originally lasting from 20th to 23rd only. It started early on March 17th due to the COVID-19 pandemic, as Niantic stated they to make sure Trainers have enough time to challenge this Legendary Pokémon.
- Later, Niantic decided to extend the time to March 31st.
- Coming in November: Festival of Lights and more!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2021-11-01.
- Familiar faces return to raids, new feature updates, and more in November!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-10-24.
- Special Raid Weekends update—Cobalion and Lugia raids extended!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-03-13.
- The first of a Legendary trio—Cobalion will be in five-star raids!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-10-31.
- Stardust bonuses, Shadow Entei, Thundurus in raids, and more in March!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-02-29.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Cobalion article, on the Pokémon Wiki