Cloyster is a Water, Ice-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Shellder after being fed with 50 candies.
| Cloyster - Bivalve Pokémon
| Cloyster is capable of swimming in the sea. It does so by swallowing water, then jetting it out toward the rear. This Pokémon shoots spikes from its shell using the same system.
Cloyster is the part of a two-member family.
- Cloyster was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Cloyster is 2,184, however it can reach 2,366, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Cloyster's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Cloyster's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Cloyster's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Cloyster's CP was 14,038. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,455 and 1,819 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Cloyster was released with the beginning of the Water Festival on June 7th, 2018.
- Cloyster page, on the official Pokédex website
- Cloyster article, on the Pokémon Wiki