Cleffa is a Fairy-type Baby Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves into Clefairy when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Clefable.
| Cleffa - Star Shape Pokémon
| On nights with many shooting stars, Cleffa can be seen dancing in a ring. They dance through the night and stop only at the break of day, when these Pokémon quench their thirst with the morning dew.
Cleffa is the part of a three-member family.
- Cleffa was released with the release of Johto-region Baby Pokémon on December 12th, 2016.
- Since April 26th, 2019, Cleffa can be hatched from 2&7-km Eggs with a 383 of maximal CP.
- From December 12th, 2016 to December 18th, 2018, Cleffa used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to April 26th, 2019, Cleffa used to be a possible hatchling from 7-km Eggs.
- Cleffa was hatching more often from 2-km eggs, during the Valentine's Day event from February 8th to February 15th, 2017.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Cleffa was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Shiny form of Cleffa was released with the beginning of the Valentine's Day event on February 13th, 2019.
- Cleffa page, on the official Pokédex website
- Cleffa article, on the Pokémon Wiki