Clefairy is a Fairy-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Cleffa after being fed 25 candies and can evolve into Clefable when fed 50 candies.
| Clefairy - Fairy Pokémon
| On every night of a full moon, groups of this Pokémon come out to play. When dawn arrives, the tired Clefairy return to their quiet mountain retreats and go to sleep nestled up against each other.
Clefairy is the part of a three-member family.
- Clefairy was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Clefairy is 990, however it can reach 1,073, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Clefairy's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2017.
- Between October 11th and October 12th, 2018, female Clefairy's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Female Day.
- Between February 13th and February 21st, 2019, Clefairy's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2019.
- Between June 13th and June 16th, 2019, Clefairy's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to December 12th, 2016, Clefairy used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Shiny form of Clefairy was released with the beginning of the Valentine's Day on February 13th, 2019.
- Clefairy page, on the official Pokédex website
- Clefairy article, on the Pokémon Wiki