Claydol is a Ground, Psychic-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves from Baltoy when fed 50 candies.
| Claydol - Clay Doll Pokémon
| Claydol are said to be dolls of mud made by primitive humans and brought to life by exposure to a mysterious ray. This Pokémon moves about while levitating.
Claydol is the part of a two-member family.
- Claydol was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Claydol is 1,690, however it can reach 1,830, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 5th and October 14th, 2018, Claydol's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Psychic Spectacular.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Claydol's CP was 13,261. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,126 and 1,408 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Claydol page, on the official Pokédex website
- Claydol article, on the Pokémon Wiki