Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Clamperl's sturdy shell is not only good for protection—it is also used for clamping and catching prey. A fully grown Clamperl's shell will be scored with nicks and scratches all over.
- Clamperl's cry
Clamperl is part of a three-member family.
- Clamperl was released on Limited Research on February 23rd, 2019. 
- Shiny form of Clamperl was released on the same day.
|In wild since 2019 Feb 23 (after event)|
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 2 CP 7,690
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 6 Water-type Pokémon: Summer Event
Send 10 Gifts to Friends: 2020 Jan
Use an item to evolve a Pokémon: Evolution Event
Evolve 3 Carvanha or Barboach: Water Festival 2019
Catch 5 Water-type Pokémon;
Catch a Psyduck or Krabby;
Catch a Magikarp or Wailmer;
Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokémon;
Make 5 Nice Throws;
Make 3 Nice Throws in a row;
Make 3 Great Throws;
Make 2 Great Throws in a row;
Make 5 Curveball Throws;
Battle in a Gym;
Use a super effective Charged Attack in a Gym battle;
Battle in a Raid;
Spin 2 PokéStops;
Evolve 2 Water-type Pokémon: February 2019 Limited Research
Special Research/Timed Research:
New Pokémon Snap Celebration - Completing 4th part
Throwback Challenge 2020: Hoenn - 8th part: Take a snapshot of a Water-type Pokémon
- Catch Clamperl At Long Last in Pokémon GO. Pokémon.com. Retrieved on 2019-06-20.
- Discover more with Limited Research, featuring Clamperl!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-02-20.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Clamperl article, on the Pokémon Wiki