The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Wind Chime Pokémon
Chimecho makes its cries echo inside its hollow body. When this Pokémon becomes enraged, its cries result in ultrasonic waves that have the power to knock foes flying.
- Chimecho's cry
Chimecho is part of a two-member family.
- Chimecho was released on the release of Hoenn-region Sky-themed Pokémon on February 9th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Chimecho was released with the start of Pokémon GO Fest 2021 on July 17th, 2021.
|In wild since 2018 Feb 9|
|Tier 1 CP 6,330
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 10 Pokémon: Pokémon GO Fest 2021
Special Research/Timed Research:
Mountains of Power - 2nd part: Catch 6 different species of Pokémon
Finding Your Voice - 4th part: Earn 20,000 Stardust
Tap... Tap... Tappity-Tap... - Completing 2nd part
Level 45 Challenge - Completing 4th part
A Thousand-Year Slumber - 6th part: Take 5 snapshots of Steel- or Psychic-type Pokémon
- Chimecho gives 1000 Stardust when caught.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Chimecho article, on the Pokémon Wiki