Chatot is a Normal, Flying-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It is a southern hemisphere region-exclusive Pokémon.
| Chatot - Music Note Pokémon
| It can learn and speak human words. If they gather, they all learn the same saying.
Chatot is the part of a one-member family.
- Chatot was released with the initial release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Chatot is 1,535, however it can reach 1,663, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since September 26th, 2019, Chatot can be hatched from native 5-km Eggs with a 1,023 of maximal CP.
- Chatot is a regional Pokémon, native to many countries in the southern hemisphere, like Australia, New Zealand, much of South America and the lower half of Africa.
- Chatot page, on the official Pokédex website
- Chatot article, on the Pokémon Wiki