|Charmeleon - Flame Pokémon|
|Charmeleon mercilessly destroys its foes using its sharp claws. If it encounters a strong foe, it turns aggressive. In this excited state, the flame at the tip of its tail flares with a bluish white color.|
Charmeleon is the part of this Pokémon family.
- Charmeleon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Charmeleon is 1,411, however it can reach 1,529, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Charmeleon's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Charmeleon's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Charmeleon's CP was 5,014. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 941 and 1,176 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Charmeleon was available in field research: "Make 3 Great Curveball throws in a row." during April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 706.
- Shiny form of Charmeleon was released during the fifth Community Day on May 19th, 2018.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Fire Fang and Flamethrower.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Charmeleon article, on the Pokémon Wiki