The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Charmeleon mercilessly destroys its foes using its sharp claws. If it encounters a strong foe, it turns aggressive. In this excited state, the flame at the tip of its tail flares with a bluish white color.
- Charmeleon's cry
Charmeleon is part of a three-member family.
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
- Charmeleon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Charmeleon was released on the fifth Community Day on May 19th, 2018.
- Shadow form of Charmeleon was released on July 22nd, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
|Tier 2 CP 8,715|
Make 3 Great Curveball throws in a row: 2018 Apr
A Tale of Tails - 2nd part: Transfer 10 Pokémon
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but exceptionally during Special Raid Challenge, Charmeleon could.
- Charmeleon was a 1st tier Raid Boss in 2017 and 2018.
- Celebrate the power of change with the Evolution Event!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-12-04.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Charmeleon article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.