Charizard is a Fire, Flying-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Charmeleon after being fed with 100 candies. Charizard is final evolution form of Charmander that is Starter Pokémon.
| Charizard - Flame Pokémon
| Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.
Charizard is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Charizard Pokédex entry
Charizard seen in the game trailer
Charizard in early concept of encounter screen
- Charizard was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Charizard is 2,476, however it can reach 2,683, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Charizard's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Charizard's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Charizard's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Charizard's CP was 28,260. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,651 and 2,064 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Charizard was released during the fifth Community Day on May 19th, 2018.
- On February 16th, 2017 several of his moves were replaced: