|Charizard - Flame Pokémon|
|Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.|
Charizard is the part of a three-member family.
- Charizard was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Charizard is 2,476, however it can reach 2,683, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Charizard's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Charizard's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Charizard's CP was 28,260. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,651 and 2,064 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Charizard was released during the fifth Community Day on May 19th, 2018.
- On February 16th, 2017 several of his moves were replaced:
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Charizard article, on the Pokémon Wiki