Charizard is a Fire, Flying-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Charmeleon after being fed 100 candies. Charizard is final evolution form of Charmander that is Starter Pokémon.
| Charizard - Flame Pokémon
| Charizard flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself.
Charizard is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Charizard Pokédex entry
Charizard seen in the game trailer
Charizard in early concept of encounter screen
- Charizard was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Charizard is 2,476, however it can reach 2,683, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Charizard's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Holiday 2016.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Charizard's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Solstice Week.
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Charizard's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- As a 4th tier Raid Boss, Charizard's CP is 30,958. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 1,651 and 2,064 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Charizard was released during the fifth Community Day on May 19th, 2018.
- On February 16th, 2017 several of his moves were replaced: