Chansey is a Normal-type Pokémon from Kanto region. She evolves from Happiny when fed 25 candies and has walked 15 km as the Buddy Pokémon and it can evolve into Blissey when fed with 50 candies.
| Chansey - Egg Pokémon
| Chansey lays nutritionally excellent eggs on an everyday basis. The eggs are so delicious, they are easily and eagerly devoured by even those people who have lost their appetite.
Chansey is the part of a three-member family.
- Chansey was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Chansey is 1,075, however it can reach 1,165, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Chansey's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2017.
- Between February 13th and February 15th, 2018, Chansey's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2018.
- Between February 13th and February 21st, 2019, Chansey's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2019.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Chansey's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to December 18th, 2018, Chansey used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Between September 22nd and October 3rd, 2017, Chansey was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Equinox 2017.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Chansey was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Chansey's CP was 5,381. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 717 and 896 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Chansey is available in field research: "Hatch 5 Eggs." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 537.
- The same task was labelled as an event task in Eggstravaganza 2019.
- Chansey was also available in field research: "Catch 20 Luvdisc." during Valentine's Day 2019.
- On August 20th, 2016, her attack Psybeam was replaced with Hyper Beam, which has higher DPS.
- Her most optimal moveset in combat is Zen Headbutt and Dazzling Gleam.
- Along with Lapras and Snorlax, Chansey is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- Chansey page, on the official Pokédex website
- Chansey article, on the Pokémon Wiki