Chansey is part of a three-member family.
This costumed Chansey can evolve retaining their costumes.
- Chansey was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Chansey was released on Valentine's Day 2020 on February 14th, 2020.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 3 CP 5,381
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 25 Exeggcute
Use an Incense: Spring into Spring (flower)
Win 5 raids: Mega Raid Challenge
Hatch 4 Eggs: Spring Event
Hatch 5 Eggs: 2018 Apr - 2020 Mar
Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket Grunts: Valentine's Day 2020
Catch 20 Luvdisc: Valentine's Day 2019
Special Research/Timed Research:
Finding Your Voice - 2nd part: Give your buddy 3 treats
Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto - Completing 2nd part
Throwback Challenge 2020: Kanto - 5th part: Make 3 Great Throws
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but Chansey can.
- Chansey is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 4 before.
- In Eggstravaganza 2019, the "Hatch 5 Eggs" task was labelled as an event task even though this task was always available outside of event before its removal.
- Along with Lapras and Snorlax, Chansey is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- Shiny Chansey still available post event (local time) /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-02-21.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Chansey article, on the Pokémon Wiki