|70 (22)||(Legacy move)|
Chansey is part of a three-member family.
- Chansey was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Chansey was released on Valentine's Day 2020 on February 14th, 2020.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 4 CP 8,508
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Hatch 4 Eggs: Spring Event
Hatch 5 Eggs: Since 2018 Apr (currently unavailable)
Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket Grunts: Valentine's Day 2020
Catch 20 Luvdisc: Valentine's Day 2019
Throwback Challenge 2020: Kanto - 5th part: Make 3 Great throws
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but Chansey can.
- In Eggstravaganza 2019, the "Hatch 5 Eggs" task was labelled as an event task even though this task has been available at all time.
- Chansey was a 3rd tier Raid Boss in 2019.
- On August 20th, 2016, Psybeam was replaced with Hyper Beam.
- Along with Lapras and Snorlax, Chansey is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- ↑ Shiny Chansey still available post event (local time) /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2020-02-21.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Chansey article, on the Pokémon Wiki