|Caterpie - Worm Pokémon|
|Caterpie has a voracious appetite. It can devour leaves bigger than its body right before your eyes. From its antenna, this Pokémon releases a terrifically strong odor.|
Caterpie is the part of a three-member family.
- Caterpie was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Caterpie is 374, however it can reach 406, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Caterpie used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Caterpie was available in field research: "Evolve 2 Pidgey." during November, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 187.
- Shiny form of Caterpie was released on November 1st, 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Caterpie article, on the Pokémon Wiki