The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Castform's appearance changes with the weather. This Pokémon gained the ability to use the vast power of nature to protect its tiny body.
- Castform's cry
Castform is part of a one-member family.
#351 Castform (Sunny form)
#351 Castform (Rainy form)
#351 Castform (Snowy form)
- Castform was released on the release of Hoenn-region Sky-themed Pokémon on February 9th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Castform was released on Limited Research on March 30th, 2019.
- Only normal form is able to be shiny.
|In wild since 2018 Feb 9|
- Unlike in the Pokémon games of main series, Castform remains in the form it is captured as.
- Castform spawns in wild in a form corresponding to the weather:
- It spawns with Normal form when it's Partly-cloudy, Cloudy (overcast) or Windy.
- It spawns with Sunny form when it's Sunny (clear weather).
- It spawns with Rainy form when it's Rainy.
- It spawns with Snowy form when it's Snowy or Foggy.
- Castform in wild remains in the form corresponding to the weather at the time, that it has spawned, even if the weather changes, so it might occur that Castform's form doesn't correspond to current weather when player encounter it.
- Coloring of Castform Candy was updated on August 30th, 2018 to reflect more appropriate colors of Castform.
- Candela's Sunny Castform can learn Hex and Energy Ball, which cannot be learned by Sunny Castform normally, and could be learned by Normal Castform.
- Initially, Castform was the only Pokémon to have no shiny variants for its different forms other than Normal one. Sprite assets for shiny variants of Sunny, Rainy and Snowy forms were added to the game in September, 2020.
- These shiny variants are also absent in the main core game series, until Pokémon HOME which was released back in February, 2020.
- Castform candy changed!. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-12-31.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Castform article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.