Buneary is a Normal-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Lopunny after being fed 50 candies.
| Buneary - Rabbit Pokémon
| The reason it keeps one ear rolled up is so it can launch a swift counterattack if it's attacked by an enemy.
Buneary is the part of a two-member family.
- Buneary was released with the initial release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Buneary is 1,079, however it can reach 1,168, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 4th and February 13th, 2019, Buneary's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Buneary's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Since October 16th, 2018, Buneary can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 719 of maximal CP.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Buneary's CP was 3,890. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 719 and 899 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Buneary was available in field research: "Hatch an Egg." during Eggstravaganza 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 539.
- Shiny form of Buneary was released with the beginning of the Eggstravaganza on April 16th, 2019.
- Buneary page, on the official Pokédex website
- Buneary article, on the Pokémon Wiki