Bulbasaur is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Ivysaur when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Venusaur. Bulbasaur is also the Starter Pokémon.
| Bulbasaur - Seed Pokémon
| Bulbasaur can be seen napping in bright sunlight. There is a seed on its back. By soaking up the sun's rays, the seed grows progressively larger.
Bulbasaur is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Bulbasaur Pokédex entry
- Bulbasaur was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Bulbasaur is 955, however it can reach 1,035, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Bulbasaur's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Holiday 2016.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Bulbasaur's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between November 30th and December 3rd, 2018, Bulbasaur's global spawn rate was significantly higher during twelfth Community Day.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Bulbasaur's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Bulbasaur's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Bulbasaur can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 637 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Bulbasaur used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From December 21st, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Bulbasaur used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From December 10th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Bulbasaur used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Bulbasaur's CP was 3,656. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 637 and 796 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Bulbasaur is available in field research: "Win a Gym battle." since April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 477.
- Bulbasaur is also available in field research: "Power Up Pokémon 5 times." since April, 2018.
- Bulbasaur was also available in field research: "Evolve a Grass-type Pokémon." during July, 2018.
- Bulbasaur was the Pokémon featured on the third Community Day that took place on March 25th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Bulbasaur was released on this Community Day.
- Bulbasaur is one of the four Starter Pokémon, the others being Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu.
- Its most optimal moveset in combat is Vine Whip and Sludge Bomb.