Buizel is a Water-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Floatzel after being fed 50 candies.
| Buizel - Sea Weasel Pokémon
| It inflates the flotation sac around its neck and pokes its head out of the water to see what is going on.
Buizel is the part of a two-member family.
- Buizel was released on November 6th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Buizel is 904, however it can reach 979, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Buizel's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, around water, Buizel's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2019.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Buizel can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 602 of maximal CP.
- Buizel was hatching more often from 5-km eggs, during the Water Festival 2019 from August 23rd and August 30th, 2019.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Buizel's CP was 3,260. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 602 and 753 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Buizel page, on the official Pokédex website
- Buizel article, on the Pokémon Wiki