Blitzle is an Electric-type Pokémon from the Unova region. It can evolve into Zebstrika after being fed 50 candies.
| Blitzle - Electrified Pokémon
| Its mane shines when it discharges electricity. They use the frequency and rhythm of these flashes to communicate.
Blitzle is the part of a two-member family.
- Blitzle was released with the initial release of the Unova-region Pokémon on September 16th, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Blitzle is 756, however it can reach 819, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since September 16th, 2019, Blitzle can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 504 of maximal CP.
- Blitzle page, on the official Pokédex website
- Blitzle article, on the Pokémon Wiki