|Blastoise - Shellfish Pokémon|
|Blastoise has water spouts that protrude from its shell. The water spouts are very accurate. They can shoot bullets of water with enough accuracy to strike empty cans from a distance of over 160 feet.|
Blastoise is the part of a three-member family.
- Blastoise was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Blastoise is 1,964, however it can reach 2,128, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Blastoise's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Blastoise's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Blastoise's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Blastoise's CP was 24,162. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,309 and 1,637 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Blastoise was released during the seventh Community Day on July 8th, 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Blastoise article, on the Pokémon Wiki