Blastoise is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Wartortle after being fed with 100 candies. Blastoise is final evolution form of Squirtle that is Starter Pokémon.
| Blastoise - Shellfish Pokémon
| Blastoise has water spouts that protrude from its shell. The water spouts are very accurate. They can shoot bullets of water with enough accuracy to strike empty cans from a distance of over 160 feet.
Blastoise is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Blastoise Pokédex entry
Blastoise seen in the game trailer
- Blastoise was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Blastoise is 2,113, however it can reach 2,290, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 25th, 2016 and January 3rd, 2017, Blastoise's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday 2016.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Blastoise's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Blastoise's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Blastoise's CP was 26,291. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,409 and 1,761 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Blastoise was released during the seventh Community Day on July 8th, 2018.