Bellsprout is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Weepinbell after being fed with 25 candies and its final evolution form is Victreebel.
| Bellsprout - Flower Pokémon
| Bellsprout's thin and flexible body lets it bend and sway to avoid any attack, however strong it may be. From its mouth, this Pokémon spits a corrosive fluid that melts even iron.
Bellsprout is the part of a three-member family.
- Bellsprout was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Bellsprout is 886, however it can reach 959, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Bellsprout's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Bellsprout's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Bellsprout used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to February 16th, 2017, Bellsprout used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Bellsprout used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.