Beldum is a Steel, Psychic-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It can evolve into Metang when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Metagross.
| Beldum - Iron Ball Pokémon
| Instead of blood, a powerful magnetic force courses throughout Beldum's body. This Pokémon communicates with others by sending controlled pulses of magnetism.
Beldum is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Beldum Pokédex entry
- Beldum was released with the release of sky-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on February 9th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Beldum is 837, however it can reach 906, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between November 30th and December 3rd, 2018, Beldum's global spawn rate was significantly higher during twelfth Community Day.
- Between September 9th and September 16th, 2019, Beldum's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Global Challenge, Global Hatches.
- Since February 9th, 2018, Beldum can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 558 of maximal CP.
- Beldum was hatching more often from 10-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Beldum was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Beldum was hatching more often from 10-km eggs, during A Colossal Discovery from November 1st to November 4th, 2019.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Beldum's CP was 3,296. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 558 and 697 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Beldum was the Pokémon featured on the tenth Community Day that took place on October 21st, 2018.
- Due to serious issues impacting its Community Day in the Asia-Pacific region, an additional Community Day was held on October 28th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Beldum was released on this Community Day.
- Beldum page, on the official Pokédex website
- Beldum article, on the Pokémon Wiki