Barboach is a Water, Ground-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves into Whiscash when fed 50 candies.
| Barboach - Whiskers Pokémon
| Barboach's sensitive whiskers serve as a superb radar system. This Pokémon hides in mud, leaving only its two whiskers exposed while it waits for prey to come along.
Barboach is the part of a two-member family.
- Barboach was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Barboach is 702, however it can reach 760, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Barboach's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, Barboach's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2019.
- From December 21st, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Barboach used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Between August 23rd and August 30th, 2019, Barboach was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival 2019.
- Barboach was available in field research: "Earn a Candy walking with your buddy." during Water Festival 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 351.
- Shiny form of Barboach was released with the beginning of the Water Festival on August 23rd, 2019.
- Barboach page, on the official Pokédex website
- Barboach article, on the Pokémon Wiki