Bagon is a Dragon-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It can evolve into Shelgon when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Salamence.
| Bagon - Rock Head Pokémon
| Bagon has a dream of one day soaring in the sky. In doomed efforts to fly, this Pokémon hurls itself off cliffs. As a result of its dives, its head has grown tough and as hard as tempered steel.
Bagon is the part of a three-member family.
- Bagon was released with the release of sky-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on February 9th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Bagon is 991, however it can reach 1,073, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since February 9th, 2018, Bagon can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 660 of maximal CP.
- Bagon was hatching more often from 10-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Bagon was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Bagon's CP was 3,792. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 660 and 826 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Bagon was the Pokémon featured on the sixteenth Community Day that took place on April 13th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Bagon was released on this Community Day.
- Bagon page, on the official Pokédex website
- Bagon article, on the Pokémon Wiki