Azumarill is a Water, Fairy-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Marill after being fed with 25 candies and it is final evolution form of Azurill.
| Azumarill - Aqua Rabbit Pokémon
| Azumarill's long ears are indispensable sensors. By focusing its hearing, this Pokémon can identify what kinds of prey are around, even in rough and fast-running rivers.
Azumarill is the part of a three-member family.
- Azumarill was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Azumarill is 1,361, however it can reach 1,474, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Azumarill's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Azumarill's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Azumarill's CP was 8,989. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 907 and 1,134 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Azumarill was available in field research: "Hatch 3 Eggs." during Eggstravaganza 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 680.
- Shiny form of Azumarill was released with the beginning of the Holiday event on December 18th, 2018.